Today, we’re very happy to bring you a new version of AdSanity – 1.0.6.
In this release, we’ve fixed a bug that a few of our users have come up against with Custom Reports. We took some time and rewrote the custom reporting engine so it’s more solid than ever. Additionally, when we were digging into the code, it became clear that we could pretty easily add a feature that our users have been requesting and we’ve been wanting to add for a while see here.
Custom Reports for Advertisers
With AdSanity, you’re now able to export custom stat reports in a comma separated values (.csv) format for delivery to your advertisers. These CSV files can be imported into Microsoft Excel for further tweaking and analyzing.
We’re very happy with this release, and we hope you enjoy using it. Look for the update in your dashboard.