In the past month, we’ve released versions 1.0.7 and 188.8.131.52, and we’re on the verge of releasing version 1.0.8. These updates have brought even more stability and ease of use to the AdSanity experience. Amongst some general code improvements, the following things have been fixed and enhanced:
- Fixes to date formatting issues in the 7 day rolling stats chart
- Fix to a bug that would throw an AdSanity error when adding a new plugin to your site
- Changes to the plugin activation workflow so that AdSanity is functional without being authenticated against our servers, automatic updates will continue to be gated behind the site authentication.
- Fixes issue when rewrite rules aren’t flushed after activation causing ads to not redirect to their destination properly.
- Adds helpful language to the ad edit screen for advanced HTML/text ad creation via network ads.
- Fixes issue where Tracking URL field was hidden from network ad code when it might have been useful for creating HTML/text ads.
These stepping stones are leading AdSanity to some improvements that we’ve been wanting to implement for a long time. We have big plans on the horizon to make AdSanity even better.
Besides all of the changes to code that you’d expect, we’ve also been looking at how we can improve our overall customer experience. We’ve embraced the direction that WordPress core has been going with team based communication over Slack. It has not only increased our ability to collaborate on the code of AdSanity, but with its integrations with third party tools like Zendesk, Twitter, and Bitbucket, it’s made us more responsive to the needs of our customers.