AdSanity is a light ad rotator plugin for WordPress. It allows the user to create and manage ads shown on a website as well as keep statistics on views and clicks though the following set of features:
- Add and manage local image-link ads or external network ads via the WordPress Dashboard
- Optionally set publish and end dates for ads
- Create and manage ad groups
- Insert ads or ad groups into the sidebar using included sidebar widgets
- Monitor views and clicks of ads (excludes some network ads)
- Quickly export custom view/click/ctr reports for advertisers
AdSanity was born from a need to find a simple and fast ad rotating plugin. Not being able to find a plugin that fit our needs, we built our own. We use a custom post type and WordPress core functions to keep the plugin fast. We avoided adding any tables to the database helping keep the impact light.